WINFIELD -- An inmate is suing Stevens Correctional Center for revoking his parole.
On Oct. 26, Daniel A. Hicks' parole was revoked at a parole hearing where only two board members were present, according to a complaint filed Dec. 1 in Putnam Circuit Court.
Hicks claims he did not get to face his accusers and the alleged victims were not in attendance, nor were their statements given.
The board also did not examine any evidence, according to the suit.
Hicks is appealing the revocation hearing. He is representing himself.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-350
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall