WINFIELD -- BB&T is suing two individuals it claims failed to pay on a loan.
Julie Myers and Henry B. Chaney III are parties to a contract and security agreement dated Aug. 22, 2006, and pertaining to the sale, purchase and financing of a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, according to a complaint filed Dec. 5 in Putnam Circuit Court.
BB&T claims under the terms of the agreement, the defendants contracted to pay the sum of $26,199.08, plus sales finance charges accruing on the unpaid balance at the rate of 9.39 percent per year.
The defendants failed and/or refused to pay their monthly installments, according to the suit.
BB&T is seeking recovery of the vehicle and/or damages in an amount sufficient to satisfy the defendants' outstanding obligations to the bank in connection with the agreement. It is being represented by Norman T. Daniels.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-352
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage