WINFIELD -- BB&T is suing two individuals it claims failed to pay on a loan.
Julie Myers and Henry B. Chaney III are parties to a contract and security agreement dated Aug. 22, 2006, and pertaining to the sale, purchase and financing of a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, according to a complaint filed Dec. 5 in Putnam Circuit Court.
BB&T claims under the terms of the agreement, the defendants contracted to pay the sum of $26,199.08, plus sales finance charges accruing on the unpaid balance at the rate of 9.39 percent per year.
The defendants failed and/or refused to pay their monthly installments, according to the suit.
BB&T is seeking recovery of the vehicle and/or damages in an amount sufficient to satisfy the defendants' outstanding obligations to the bank in connection with the agreement. It is being represented by Norman T. Daniels.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-352
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him