WINFIELD -- BB&T is suing two individuals it claims failed to pay on a loan.
Julie Myers and Henry B. Chaney III are parties to a contract and security agreement dated Aug. 22, 2006, and pertaining to the sale, purchase and financing of a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, according to a complaint filed Dec. 5 in Putnam Circuit Court.
BB&T claims under the terms of the agreement, the defendants contracted to pay the sum of $26,199.08, plus sales finance charges accruing on the unpaid balance at the rate of 9.39 percent per year.
The defendants failed and/or refused to pay their monthly installments, according to the suit.
BB&T is seeking recovery of the vehicle and/or damages in an amount sufficient to satisfy the defendants' outstanding obligations to the bank in connection with the agreement. It is being represented by Norman T. Daniels.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-352
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit