WINFIELD -- BB&T is suing two individuals it claims failed to pay on a loan.
Julie Myers and Henry B. Chaney III are parties to a contract and security agreement dated Aug. 22, 2006, and pertaining to the sale, purchase and financing of a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, according to a complaint filed Dec. 5 in Putnam Circuit Court.
BB&T claims under the terms of the agreement, the defendants contracted to pay the sum of $26,199.08, plus sales finance charges accruing on the unpaid balance at the rate of 9.39 percent per year.
The defendants failed and/or refused to pay their monthly installments, according to the suit.
BB&T is seeking recovery of the vehicle and/or damages in an amount sufficient to satisfy the defendants' outstanding obligations to the bank in connection with the agreement. It is being represented by Norman T. Daniels.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-352
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall