Erna Gelhausen vs. City National Bank
PA – Robert S. Fluharty, Jr.; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is seeking a court order compelling release of two certificates of deposit with a face value of $35,000 each on May 17, 1990, with defendant's predecessor, but refused on Oct. 20, 2011. She seeks judgment for $70,000 plus $7,537.02 in accumulated interest, post judgment interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-161
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit