Michael H. McMillan v. Harris & Owens LLC
PA-W. Carey/Susan Thompson; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims on Dec. 31, 2009, he tripped over a manhole that was protruding from the ground at the Holiday Inn in Ranson, WV, receiving severe injuries. Plaintiff claims negligence on the part of the defendant. Plaintiff seeks judgment in an amount to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-495
Eleanor Rodman, John Rodman, IV and William Rodman, individually and as trustees of the John Rodman Trust vs. NPEC, Inc., Eastman Kodak Company; Creo Manufacturing America, LLC; SpechtraTech International Inc.; Imaton Enterprises Corp.; 3M Company and Sam T. Adams
PA-F. Samuel Byrer; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiffs claim that their property, Rock Spring Farm, has continuously been contaminated by entities doing business at the property 3M. Specific emission of TCE, man-made chlorine solvent linked to numerous health issues has been found. Plaintiffs claim a possible restricted use of their property due to the contamination. They allege a public and private nuisance, negligence, gross misconduct and continuing trespass. Plaintiffs seek compensatory damages as determined at trial as well ans punitive damages and all other fees.
Case number: 11-C-499
Linda C. Harder vs. Alfred C. "Pee Wee" Scott
PA: F. Samuel Byrer, J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant negligently and recklessly used gasoline and other flammable materials to ignite inside his swimming pool. Plaintiff claims property loss and damage as well as aggravation. Plaintiff sees damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-523
BB&T Financial FSB vs. Christopher J. Hilbert
PA: Christopher Moore, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $115,172.81 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-1
Ronald W. Hovermale, Jr., Emily J. Hovermale and Sarah B. Hovermale vs. D. Frank Hill, attorney for the Estate of Raymond S. Myers; Estate of Raymond S. Myers and all heirs, obligors and assignors, both domestic and foreign
PA: Pro Se, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims a violation of civil and legal rights as a renter of a property in Charles Town, WV. Plaintiff claims violation of Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act and National Child Welfare and Safety Act and National Child Support Act, citing condition of rental property. Plaintiff seeks up to $50,000 in judgment.
Case number: 12-C-2
CRE Venture 2011-1, LLC, a Delaware LLC vs. GWV, LLC, a Md. LLC
PA: Jonathan Nicol, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $5,180,000 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-5
Rachel Holding Corp. vs. Debra A. Pletz
PA: Daniel Booth, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $28,121,77 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-10
Government Employee Insurance Company vs. Laguenta Renee Gayden and Jamar Ramont Bowles
PA: Andrew Frye, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims negligence on the part of vehicle owner over uninsured motorist claims. Plaintiff seeks damages of at least $49,993.30 as a result of vehicle accident.
Case number: 12-C-12
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall