Kindra Boyd vs. Mary B's Diner, LLC
PA- Bruce White; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for injuries she sustained on August 15 when a television at the defendant's location on 2212 Pike St. in Parkersburg fell off its mount and hit her. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-5
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse