HUNTINGTON -- Arrowood Indemnity is suing an individual it claims has failed to repay more than $20,000 he owes.
Arrowood Indemnity/Tuitiongard loaned $21,435.74 to Frankie Puckett, according to a complaint filed Jan. 9 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Arrowood claims Puckett has not repaid the funds it provided to him, despite agreeing to do so.
Puckett has failed to repay the funds Arrowood loaned him, according to the suit.
Arrowood is seeking judgment in the amount of $21,435.74 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Clinton W. Smith.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 12-C-15
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall