HUNTINGTON -- Arrowood Indemnity is suing an individual it claims has failed to repay more than $20,000 he owes.
Arrowood Indemnity/Tuitiongard loaned $21,435.74 to Frankie Puckett, according to a complaint filed Jan. 9 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Arrowood claims Puckett has not repaid the funds it provided to him, despite agreeing to do so.
Puckett has failed to repay the funds Arrowood loaned him, according to the suit.
Arrowood is seeking judgment in the amount of $21,435.74 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Clinton W. Smith.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 12-C-15
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan