HUNTINGTON -- Arrowood Indemnity is suing an individual it claims has failed to repay more than $20,000 he owes.
Arrowood Indemnity/Tuitiongard loaned $21,435.74 to Frankie Puckett, according to a complaint filed Jan. 9 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Arrowood claims Puckett has not repaid the funds it provided to him, despite agreeing to do so.
Puckett has failed to repay the funds Arrowood loaned him, according to the suit.
Arrowood is seeking judgment in the amount of $21,435.74 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Clinton W. Smith.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge David M. Pancake.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 12-C-15
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published