Jesse S. Beha vs. Bonnie Sleeth and the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
PA – James L. Leach; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Vienna resident, is suing the defendant, a Burton resident, for injuries she sustained on Jan. 7, 2010 following a collision with her at the intersection of 13th and Lynn streets while Sleeth was employed with DHHR. She seeks unspecified damages.
Case number: 12-C-8
Grand Park Limited Partnership, PMC IV Joint Partnership and PMC IV LLC vs. Uniforms Plus LLC
PA – Ginny A. Conley; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for failing to make payments Nov. 2010 through Sept. 2011 on their lease of 414 Grand Park Drive, Unit 5. They seek judgment in the amount of $30,538.44.
Case number: 12-C-27
Michael Day vs. Gateway Hospitality Parkersburg LLC d/b/a Comfort Suites-Parkersburg
PA – David M. Goldenberg; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Strasburg, Va.-based business, for wrongful termination and human rights discrimination when he was fired on Jan. 25, 2010 after notifying the regional manager he'd been diagnosed with diabetes. He seeks unspecified damages including front and back pay, attorney fees, court costs, interest and an order prohibiting the defendant from committing future discrimination
Case number: 12-C-29
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit