Jesse S. Beha vs. Bonnie Sleeth and the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
PA – James L. Leach; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Vienna resident, is suing the defendant, a Burton resident, for injuries she sustained on Jan. 7, 2010 following a collision with her at the intersection of 13th and Lynn streets while Sleeth was employed with DHHR. She seeks unspecified damages.
Case number: 12-C-8
Grand Park Limited Partnership, PMC IV Joint Partnership and PMC IV LLC vs. Uniforms Plus LLC
PA – Ginny A. Conley; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant for failing to make payments Nov. 2010 through Sept. 2011 on their lease of 414 Grand Park Drive, Unit 5. They seek judgment in the amount of $30,538.44.
Case number: 12-C-27
Michael Day vs. Gateway Hospitality Parkersburg LLC d/b/a Comfort Suites-Parkersburg
PA – David M. Goldenberg; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a Strasburg, Va.-based business, for wrongful termination and human rights discrimination when he was fired on Jan. 25, 2010 after notifying the regional manager he'd been diagnosed with diabetes. He seeks unspecified damages including front and back pay, attorney fees, court costs, interest and an order prohibiting the defendant from committing future discrimination
Case number: 12-C-29
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection