Franklin McCauley vs. Bethany Shipley
PA - Lori Gray; J - Good
* The plaintiff claims the defendant was negligent and caused an accident on Aug. 31, 2010, when she was operating a 2005 Ford Escape on Ward Road in Elkins and struck the plaintiff, who was on foot. The plaintiff claims the defendant was preoccupied and distracted by using her cellphone to read and/or send text messages while driving. The plaintiff suffered serious injuries and is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 12-C-3
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wagers after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection