Donald R. and Patricia E. Burgess vs. Board of Zoning Appeals, Corporation of Shepherdstown
PA-Linda Gutsell; J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims they were deprived of a fair hearing over a denial of a building permit. Plaintiff claims Mayor served as member of planning commission that denied initial permit and mayor's wife served as president of BZA. Plaintiff also claims that spouse of another planning commission member was also on the BZA and that neither of these members recused themselves from a vote. Plaintiff seeks relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-23
Winchester Medical Center vs. Beverly Johnson
PA-Christopher McCarthy J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes $26,920.34 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-34
Annie McDonald vs. The Salvation Army
PA: Laura Davis, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims she suffered an on-the-job injury and defendant failed to provide Worker's Compensation forms. Plaintiff also claims defendant terminated her employment despite a physician's note to be out of work. Plaintiff claims wrongful discharge, violation of Human Rights Act. Plaintiff seeds reinstatement, back pay and other judgment to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-36
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan