Donald R. and Patricia E. Burgess vs. Board of Zoning Appeals, Corporation of Shepherdstown
PA-Linda Gutsell; J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims they were deprived of a fair hearing over a denial of a building permit. Plaintiff claims Mayor served as member of planning commission that denied initial permit and mayor's wife served as president of BZA. Plaintiff also claims that spouse of another planning commission member was also on the BZA and that neither of these members recused themselves from a vote. Plaintiff seeks relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-23
Winchester Medical Center vs. Beverly Johnson
PA-Christopher McCarthy J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes $26,920.34 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-34
Annie McDonald vs. The Salvation Army
PA: Laura Davis, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims she suffered an on-the-job injury and defendant failed to provide Worker's Compensation forms. Plaintiff also claims defendant terminated her employment despite a physician's note to be out of work. Plaintiff claims wrongful discharge, violation of Human Rights Act. Plaintiff seeds reinstatement, back pay and other judgment to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-36
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage