Donald R. and Patricia E. Burgess vs. Board of Zoning Appeals, Corporation of Shepherdstown
PA-Linda Gutsell; J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims they were deprived of a fair hearing over a denial of a building permit. Plaintiff claims Mayor served as member of planning commission that denied initial permit and mayor's wife served as president of BZA. Plaintiff also claims that spouse of another planning commission member was also on the BZA and that neither of these members recused themselves from a vote. Plaintiff seeks relief to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-23
Winchester Medical Center vs. Beverly Johnson
PA-Christopher McCarthy J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes $26,920.34 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-34
Annie McDonald vs. The Salvation Army
PA: Laura Davis, J-John Yoder
* Plaintiff claims she suffered an on-the-job injury and defendant failed to provide Worker's Compensation forms. Plaintiff also claims defendant terminated her employment despite a physician's note to be out of work. Plaintiff claims wrongful discharge, violation of Human Rights Act. Plaintiff seeds reinstatement, back pay and other judgment to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-36
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall