CHARLESTON -- Huddleston Bolen has announced the details of the upcoming Business4Breakfast seminar to be held in Charleston on Feb. 24.
The seminar will be a QuickFire presentation with three experienced speakers, each offering 5 tips to improve your business in 2012. Speakers will address human resource, marketing, and accounting issues for businesses.
The seminar will be held from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. at the firm's Charleston office on the 13th floor of Chase Tower. Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Speakers at the event are Ashley French, a partner at Huddleston Bolen, who will address employment-related issues; Crystal Good, Director of Brand Experience at Mythology Marketing, who will speak about marketing issues; and Joetta Kuhn, CPA, who will offer tips on financial and cash management issues.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen, The State Journal, the Small Business Administration, and SCORE.
Huddleston Bolen is a leading regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall