Freddie Russell Stevens vs. Kenny Kruk
PA – J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia Ranson, George Morrone and G. Patrick Jacobs; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination after he sustained an injury on Sept. 9, and filed a workers' compensation claim while working for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. He seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-11
Gary and Flora Asleson vs. Shirley "Butch" L. Meadows, Jason B. Meadows and Justin L. Meadows
PA – Kevin L. Hughart; J - Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Ravenswood, are suing the defendants for destruction of property when Jason and Justin used heavy machinery to place pipe and other materials on a portion of the Asleson's property that is adjacent to property owned by the Meadowses before it could be properly conveyed to them, and without just compensation. Along with unspecified damages, they seek an order removing the materials from the property.
Case number: 12-C-12
Rosetta Moore, individually and as executrix of the estate of Frank Moore
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for damages he caused on Feb. 3, 2010, when he crashed his car onto Moore's property, and vehicles. She seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-16
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall