Freddie Russell Stevens vs. Kenny Kruk
PA – J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia Ranson, George Morrone and G. Patrick Jacobs; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for wrongful termination after he sustained an injury on Sept. 9, and filed a workers' compensation claim while working for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. He seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-11
Gary and Flora Asleson vs. Shirley "Butch" L. Meadows, Jason B. Meadows and Justin L. Meadows
PA – Kevin L. Hughart; J - Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Ravenswood, are suing the defendants for destruction of property when Jason and Justin used heavy machinery to place pipe and other materials on a portion of the Asleson's property that is adjacent to property owned by the Meadowses before it could be properly conveyed to them, and without just compensation. Along with unspecified damages, they seek an order removing the materials from the property.
Case number: 12-C-12
Rosetta Moore, individually and as executrix of the estate of Frank Moore
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for damages he caused on Feb. 3, 2010, when he crashed his car onto Moore's property, and vehicles. She seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-16
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods