Carol and William Parsons vs. Chico Enterprises and Dart Container Corp.
PA-Buddy Turner; J-NA
* Carol Parsons is seeking judgment against Dairy Mart and Dart Container Corp. She alleges that after pouring hot coffee into her Styrofoam cup, it collapsed in its center. This caused the lid to pop off and hot coffee to spill on her neck, chest and left hand. After being treated at Ruby Memorial, she was referred to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. It was determined the severe burns were a result of the spill. Parsons claims the spill was caused by a faulty cup and lid. She is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 12-C-110
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall