Carol and William Parsons vs. Chico Enterprises and Dart Container Corp.
PA-Buddy Turner; J-NA
* Carol Parsons is seeking judgment against Dairy Mart and Dart Container Corp. She alleges that after pouring hot coffee into her Styrofoam cup, it collapsed in its center. This caused the lid to pop off and hot coffee to spill on her neck, chest and left hand. After being treated at Ruby Memorial, she was referred to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. It was determined the severe burns were a result of the spill. Parsons claims the spill was caused by a faulty cup and lid. She is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 12-C-110
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation