Carol and William Parsons vs. Chico Enterprises and Dart Container Corp.
PA-Buddy Turner; J-NA
* Carol Parsons is seeking judgment against Dairy Mart and Dart Container Corp. She alleges that after pouring hot coffee into her Styrofoam cup, it collapsed in its center. This caused the lid to pop off and hot coffee to spill on her neck, chest and left hand. After being treated at Ruby Memorial, she was referred to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. It was determined the severe burns were a result of the spill. Parsons claims the spill was caused by a faulty cup and lid. She is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 12-C-110
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him