Carol and William Parsons vs. Chico Enterprises and Dart Container Corp.
PA-Buddy Turner; J-NA
* Carol Parsons is seeking judgment against Dairy Mart and Dart Container Corp. She alleges that after pouring hot coffee into her Styrofoam cup, it collapsed in its center. This caused the lid to pop off and hot coffee to spill on her neck, chest and left hand. After being treated at Ruby Memorial, she was referred to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. It was determined the severe burns were a result of the spill. Parsons claims the spill was caused by a faulty cup and lid. She is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 12-C-110
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan