State of WV ex rel. Dwayne Sullivan vs. The Honorable Gail Boober, Magistrate Judge of the Magistrate Court of Jefferson County
PA-Shaun McDermott; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims Boober did not give credit for time served. He claims she erroneously and unconstitutionally deprived him of the time he had served in confinement resulting in a longer sentence. He seeks writ of mandamus to give credit for time served and an amendment to the commitment order to give credit for 71 days already served.
Case number: 12-C-41
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection