Genesis Healthcare d/b/a Ravenswood Village Center vs. Delbert M. Kaufman
PA – Kevin R. Waldo; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for failing to pay for care he's received since becoming a resident on April 22. They seek judgment for $19,755 plus court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 12-C-23
Ora B. Thomas vs. NAJ, LLC
PA- David Karr; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is seeking a court order setting aside, and cancelling a deed executed to the defendant by the Jackson County Clerk's Office on May 18, 2010, that the defendant obtained on Nov. 19, 2008 following a tax sale by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, but later failed to notify her of her right to redeem the property as required by state law. Along with the order, she seeks reimbursement of court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-24
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan