Genesis Healthcare d/b/a Ravenswood Village Center vs. Delbert M. Kaufman
PA – Kevin R. Waldo; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for failing to pay for care he's received since becoming a resident on April 22. They seek judgment for $19,755 plus court costs, attorney fees and interest.
Case number: 12-C-23
Ora B. Thomas vs. NAJ, LLC
PA- David Karr; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is seeking a court order setting aside, and cancelling a deed executed to the defendant by the Jackson County Clerk's Office on May 18, 2010, that the defendant obtained on Nov. 19, 2008 following a tax sale by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, but later failed to notify her of her right to redeem the property as required by state law. Along with the order, she seeks reimbursement of court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-24
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection