Gary Liston and Carol Glover, executors of the estate of Edna Liston vs. Evergreen Assisted Living and Marci Hile
PA-James McHugh; J-NA
* Liston and Glover are seeking damages in a wrongful death suit against Evergreen Assisted Living and Marci Hile, administrator. Edna Liston was admitted to the facility in June 2009 where she remained until March 2011 as a result of injuries suffered while she was a resident. Liston and Glover allege although the facility was aware of the care needed, Liston didn't receive the proper care needed due to staff restrictions cause by budgetary constraints. As a result she suffered numerous falls, bed sores, weight loss, dehydration and eventually death. Liston and Glover ask for general and special damages, punitive damages, attorney fees and costs.
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan