Brett Garber vs. Herndon, Morton, Herndon & Yeager and John Doe
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta
* John Doe is an independent contractor hired to maintain the sidewalk areas adjacent Herndon's property. About Feb. 6, 2010, John Doe negligently failed to exercise a duty of reasonable care owed to the plaintiff. He claims injuries, damages and losses sustained.
Case number: 12-C-49
Ronald McCormick vs. Gokul, Inc. of W.V. d/b/a Comfort Inn - Wheeling, a West Virginia Corporation
PA- Adam M. Hanasky; J- Gaughan
* About Feb. 8, 2010, walking along the common parking lot, at Fort Henry Road, in Triadelphia. He was caused to violently fall by the negligent icy conditions of the parking lot.
Case number: 12-C-50
Ruth A. and Wayne A. Cline vs. Westfield Insurance Company and Jeff Connor
PA -David A. Jividen; J- Gaughan
* Following her work day at Beech Bottom Primary School, she was struck head-on by a vehicle that lost control on wet pavement and hydroplaned. As a result of fractured ribs and vertebrae's, she was required to receive extensive medical treatment. As a result of the bad faith of the defendant Westfield, the Clines incurred unnecessary delay in the payment of their underinsured policy proceeds. Judgment is demanded to adequately compensate the plaintiffs damages.
Case number: 12-C-57
Geo. V. Hamilton, Inc. vs. McFarland Excavating & Plumbing, LLC
PA - John R. Keating; J- Wilson
* Between Oct. 12, 2010, and Feb. 21, 2011, plaintiff sold and delivered goods. Demand is due of $16,502.22, in addition to interest and costs.
Case number: 12-C-61
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems