Asia Ramsey, administratrix of the estate of Carole Reynolds vs. David Kavjian, M.D.
PA – Geoffrey C. Brown; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for Reynolds' wrongful death after she was admitted to Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital on Jan. 31, 2010 for a fractured patella, and died two days later as a result of a pulmonary embolism brought on by a deep vein thrombosis due to Kavjian's failure to order a tests following surgery. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-54
Citizens Bank vs. Vinh T. Nguyen and Diep N. T. Do
PA – Seven R. Hardman; J – Reed
* The plaintiff is suing he defendants for the unpaid balance of a $1,565,000 promissory note given to them on Feb. 17, 2007. They judgment for $305,928.22, plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-66
Mary Ellen and Russel G. Bogue vs. Fusions Japanese Steak House, Inc.
PA – W.B. Richardson; J – Waters
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendant, a Vienna restaurant, for injuries Mary sustained on Feb. 20, 2010, when a large wooden door fell on her. Russel makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-67
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall