Roy Castor Jr. vs. Morgantown Parking Authority
PA-Kelly Reed; J-NA
* Castor and his friend Donald Smith were parked in the University Avenue/Chestnut Street parking garage. They were at the gate attempting to leave the garage at about 3:10 a.m. when they were approached by an individual who knocked on the passenger side window. Assuming he needed help, Castor opened the car door. The individual pulled Castor out of the car and starting punching and stomping him. As a result, he suffered significant injuries. He alleges the Morgantown Parking Authority failed to provide adequate security and seeks punitive damages, pre-judgment interest and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-230
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection