Katie Danner and Masie Danner, a minor child by Katie Danner, her mother vs. Raymond Burcker and John Does 1 to 99
PA: William V. DePaulo; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims on or about Feb. 23, 2012, Burcker, a 62-year old retired police officer collided with Danner's vehicle at the intersection of WV 9 and Crosswinds Drive. Plaintiff alleges Burcker appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. Plaintiff claims severe injuries resulted from the accident. Plaintiff also claims John Does alleged to be employed with Charles Town Police Department covered up Burcker's condition. Plaintiff claims negligence and recklessness as well as conspiracy to deny substantive and procedural due process rights. Plaintiff seeks compensatory and punitive damages and other costs to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-103
William McKitrick and Amy McKitrick vs. Chrysler Corporation
PA: Stephen Skinner; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims on or about May 8, 2010, he purchased a 2010 Jeep Liberty for $27,174 plus taxes and fees. On or about Feb. 19, 2012, plaintiff claims vehicle began decelerating while driving. After pulling over, plaintiff claims flames were visible and car subsequently exploded. Plaintiff claims card did not conform to defendant's warranty resulting in a condition likely to cause death. Plaintiff seeks total costs, damages and other fees to be awarded.
Case number: 12-C-104
The Potomac Edison Company vs. Christopher Schultz, et al aka Cricky Schultz
PA: Christopher McCarthy; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $104,267.90 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-105
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation