Katie Danner and Masie Danner, a minor child by Katie Danner, her mother vs. Raymond Burcker and John Does 1 to 99
PA: William V. DePaulo; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims on or about Feb. 23, 2012, Burcker, a 62-year old retired police officer collided with Danner's vehicle at the intersection of WV 9 and Crosswinds Drive. Plaintiff alleges Burcker appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. Plaintiff claims severe injuries resulted from the accident. Plaintiff also claims John Does alleged to be employed with Charles Town Police Department covered up Burcker's condition. Plaintiff claims negligence and recklessness as well as conspiracy to deny substantive and procedural due process rights. Plaintiff seeks compensatory and punitive damages and other costs to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-103
William McKitrick and Amy McKitrick vs. Chrysler Corporation
PA: Stephen Skinner; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims on or about May 8, 2010, he purchased a 2010 Jeep Liberty for $27,174 plus taxes and fees. On or about Feb. 19, 2012, plaintiff claims vehicle began decelerating while driving. After pulling over, plaintiff claims flames were visible and car subsequently exploded. Plaintiff claims card did not conform to defendant's warranty resulting in a condition likely to cause death. Plaintiff seeks total costs, damages and other fees to be awarded.
Case number: 12-C-104
The Potomac Edison Company vs. Christopher Schultz, et al aka Cricky Schultz
PA: Christopher McCarthy; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $104,267.90 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-105
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age