Hope McCormick vs. Mason County Action Group, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff , a Leon resident, is suing the defendant for failing to compensate her for the work she performed between Oct. 24 and Dec. 16 within 72 hours of her discharge in the second week of January. She seeks judgment for her unpaid wages in the amount of $290 plus liquated damages, attorney fees, court costs and interest.
Case number: 12-C-36
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Emily M. and Michael Aaron Casto
PA – Daniel T. Yon; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants, residents of Point Pleasant, for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $60,438.88 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-41
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Justin Jordan
PA – Daniel T. Yon: J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $22,355.83 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-42
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note