Hope McCormick vs. Mason County Action Group, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff , a Leon resident, is suing the defendant for failing to compensate her for the work she performed between Oct. 24 and Dec. 16 within 72 hours of her discharge in the second week of January. She seeks judgment for her unpaid wages in the amount of $290 plus liquated damages, attorney fees, court costs and interest.
Case number: 12-C-36
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Emily M. and Michael Aaron Casto
PA – Daniel T. Yon; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants, residents of Point Pleasant, for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $60,438.88 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-41
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Justin Jordan
PA – Daniel T. Yon: J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $22,355.83 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-42
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries