Hope McCormick vs. Mason County Action Group, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff , a Leon resident, is suing the defendant for failing to compensate her for the work she performed between Oct. 24 and Dec. 16 within 72 hours of her discharge in the second week of January. She seeks judgment for her unpaid wages in the amount of $290 plus liquated damages, attorney fees, court costs and interest.
Case number: 12-C-36
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Emily M. and Michael Aaron Casto
PA – Daniel T. Yon; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants, residents of Point Pleasant, for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $60,438.88 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-41
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Justin Jordan
PA – Daniel T. Yon: J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $22,355.83 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-42
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall