Hope McCormick vs. Mason County Action Group, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff , a Leon resident, is suing the defendant for failing to compensate her for the work she performed between Oct. 24 and Dec. 16 within 72 hours of her discharge in the second week of January. She seeks judgment for her unpaid wages in the amount of $290 plus liquated damages, attorney fees, court costs and interest.
Case number: 12-C-36
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Emily M. and Michael Aaron Casto
PA – Daniel T. Yon; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants, residents of Point Pleasant, for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $60,438.88 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-41
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Justin Jordan
PA – Daniel T. Yon: J – Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for unpaid medical services. It seeks judgment for $22,355.83 plus interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-42
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him