Andrew S. Barkowski vs. ASC Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Elite Sports Center
PA – Patrick E. McFarland; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries he sustained on Feb. 21, 2010, while playing soccer inside the defendant's facility. In the course of the game, he was knocked off balance by an opposing team's player, fell onto a hardwood floor and broke his right clavicle. He seeks unspecified damages including $2,980 in medical expenses, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-70
Westbanco Bank, Inc. vs. Casto Resources, LLC and Donald E. Casto Jr.
PA – Robert W. Full; J – Waters
* The plaintiff is suing a St. Marys business and its owner for defaulting on an $81,413.20 loan given to them Oct. 31, 2008. It seeks judgment for the outstanding balance of $38,530.85, accrued interest of $13, 826.18, a $1,834.49 late charge, court costs, attorney fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-72
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection