Andrew S. Barkowski vs. ASC Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Elite Sports Center
PA – Patrick E. McFarland; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries he sustained on Feb. 21, 2010, while playing soccer inside the defendant's facility. In the course of the game, he was knocked off balance by an opposing team's player, fell onto a hardwood floor and broke his right clavicle. He seeks unspecified damages including $2,980 in medical expenses, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-70
Westbanco Bank, Inc. vs. Casto Resources, LLC and Donald E. Casto Jr.
PA – Robert W. Full; J – Waters
* The plaintiff is suing a St. Marys business and its owner for defaulting on an $81,413.20 loan given to them Oct. 31, 2008. It seeks judgment for the outstanding balance of $38,530.85, accrued interest of $13, 826.18, a $1,834.49 late charge, court costs, attorney fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-72
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination