Andrew S. Barkowski vs. ASC Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Elite Sports Center
PA – Patrick E. McFarland; J – Beane
* The plaintiff is suing the defendant for injuries he sustained on Feb. 21, 2010, while playing soccer inside the defendant's facility. In the course of the game, he was knocked off balance by an opposing team's player, fell onto a hardwood floor and broke his right clavicle. He seeks unspecified damages including $2,980 in medical expenses, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-70
Westbanco Bank, Inc. vs. Casto Resources, LLC and Donald E. Casto Jr.
PA – Robert W. Full; J – Waters
* The plaintiff is suing a St. Marys business and its owner for defaulting on an $81,413.20 loan given to them Oct. 31, 2008. It seeks judgment for the outstanding balance of $38,530.85, accrued interest of $13, 826.18, a $1,834.49 late charge, court costs, attorney fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-72
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall