Cavalry SPV I, LLC vs. Fred and Cynthia Collins
PA- Richard J. McGervey; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Collection agency seeks more than $13,900 it says former Harts couple owes in default of credit card contract originated in 2008. Court asked to include pre- and post-judgment interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-28
George Barnett vs. Theresa Y. Grigsby and Kathleen Wilson
PA- Ronald G. Salmons; J- Hoke
* Barnett of Branchland petitions for Partition of Real Property of about a half-acre situate in Laurel Hill District. Deed was conveyed by deceased Eunice Adkins to Barnett and Wilson as "Joint Tenants with Right of Survivorship." Wilson subsequently conveyed her interest to Theresa Grigsby. Barnett seeks "partition in kind or sale if the property cannot be conveniently partitioned in kind ..." Women Respondents live at Wayne.
Case number: 12-C-31
Adams Trucking & Supply, Inc. vs. Ralph K. Woodall Jr., Larry Woodall, Jeff Simmons, Structure Steel Buildings and John Doe
PA- Jason Stemple; J- Hoke
* Barboursville company says it is entitled to more than $20,578 worth of materials, plus other costs, relative to improvements on a building parcel at Hamlin. Adams claims Defendants breached last June's contract for 30 days credit and wants jury to award $20,578 with pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs, and $6 incurred in recording a Mechanics' Lien Claim on the building parcel.
Case number: 12-C-33
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan