Cavalry SPV I, LLC vs. Fred and Cynthia Collins
PA- Richard J. McGervey; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Collection agency seeks more than $13,900 it says former Harts couple owes in default of credit card contract originated in 2008. Court asked to include pre- and post-judgment interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-28
George Barnett vs. Theresa Y. Grigsby and Kathleen Wilson
PA- Ronald G. Salmons; J- Hoke
* Barnett of Branchland petitions for Partition of Real Property of about a half-acre situate in Laurel Hill District. Deed was conveyed by deceased Eunice Adkins to Barnett and Wilson as "Joint Tenants with Right of Survivorship." Wilson subsequently conveyed her interest to Theresa Grigsby. Barnett seeks "partition in kind or sale if the property cannot be conveniently partitioned in kind ..." Women Respondents live at Wayne.
Case number: 12-C-31
Adams Trucking & Supply, Inc. vs. Ralph K. Woodall Jr., Larry Woodall, Jeff Simmons, Structure Steel Buildings and John Doe
PA- Jason Stemple; J- Hoke
* Barboursville company says it is entitled to more than $20,578 worth of materials, plus other costs, relative to improvements on a building parcel at Hamlin. Adams claims Defendants breached last June's contract for 30 days credit and wants jury to award $20,578 with pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs, and $6 incurred in recording a Mechanics' Lien Claim on the building parcel.
Case number: 12-C-33
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall