Pamela Renne, as next friend of Ann Barcheck vs. Canyon Sudar Partners, LLC; SVCare Holdings, LLC; Sava Senior Care, LLC; SSC Equity Holdings, LLC; SMV Management Company, LLC; SMV Huntington, LLC; Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC; Annica Stansberry; John Does 1 through 10; and Unidentified Entities 1 through 10 (as to Huntington Health & Rehabilitation)
PA- James B. McHugh, Michael J. Fuller Jr., Amy J. Quezon, D. Bryant Chaffin; J- F. Jane Hustead
* In 2010, Barcheck was admitted to Huntington Health & Rehabilitation, where she remained until March 15. Renne claims during Barcheck's admission, the defendants allowed her to suffer catastrophic injuries, including a fractured hip, blood clots and improper use of pain medication. Renne is seeking for the court to order and declare that no valid agreement to arbitrate exists in the matter and that she may bring an action against the defendants for injuries Barcheck suffered as a result of the defendants' actions.
Case number: 12-C-245
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination