Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. vs. Michael O. and Nina M. Flory
PA – Marc Lazenby; J - Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Tennessee business, is suing the defendants, Apple Grove residents for defaulting on a $33,582.75 loan given to them on May 26, 2010, to purchase a 2010 Clayton Mobile Home. They seek immediate possession of the property, and an order removing the Florys from it.
Case number: 12-C-37
Richard and Malissa Richmond vs. Felman Production
PA - Glen D. Conway; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants, a Delaware business, for injuries Richard sustained on May 4, 2010, at Felman's New Haven plant, when he stepped on a piece of plywood over a partially collapsed concrete floor and feel 30 feet. Malissa makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-40
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination