Casey J. Cox vs. Blondie's Back d/b/a K.C. Lounge, Stephanie Weaver, James Vandale, Marcus E. Smith, Thomas J. Sullivan and Timothy W. Lewis
PA – pro se; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a Washington resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained on March 10, 2010, when Weaver, Sullivan and Lewis assaulted him with pool sticks at the urging of Vandale and Smith, employees of K.C. Lounge. He seeks unspecified damages and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-104
Evelyn G. Ramsey vs. Nathan Shelton d/b/a Advantage Construction
PA- Richard D. Smith, Jr.; J – Beane
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is suing the defendant, a Vienna business, for breach of contract when Shelton on March 19, 2011, abandoned renovation of her home on Third Ave., due in part to him never obtaining the proper permits. She seeks damages of $42,306 plus attorneys fees, court costs and interest.
Case number: 12-C-120
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck