Raymond Ross, administrator of the estate of Patrick Ross, vs. Ambrosia Machine, Inc.
PA – Kenneth P. Hicks; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant business, for the wrongful death of his son who was killed on Nov. 22, 2010, while working as a welder. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-43
Judith C. and Earl Nibert vs. Kenneth and Diane Harris d/b/a K & D Family Diner
PA – R. Michael Shaw; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Henderson, are suing the defendants, owners of a Gallipolis Ferry restaurant, for injuries Judith sustained on July 27, 2010, when she slipped and fell while paying their bill at the cash register. Earl makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-46
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall