Raymond Ross, administrator of the estate of Patrick Ross, vs. Ambrosia Machine, Inc.
PA – Kenneth P. Hicks; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant business, for the wrongful death of his son who was killed on Nov. 22, 2010, while working as a welder. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-43
Judith C. and Earl Nibert vs. Kenneth and Diane Harris d/b/a K & D Family Diner
PA – R. Michael Shaw; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Henderson, are suing the defendants, owners of a Gallipolis Ferry restaurant, for injuries Judith sustained on July 27, 2010, when she slipped and fell while paying their bill at the cash register. Earl makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-46
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published