Raymond Ross, administrator of the estate of Patrick Ross, vs. Ambrosia Machine, Inc.
PA – Kenneth P. Hicks; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant business, for the wrongful death of his son who was killed on Nov. 22, 2010, while working as a welder. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-43
Judith C. and Earl Nibert vs. Kenneth and Diane Harris d/b/a K & D Family Diner
PA – R. Michael Shaw; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Henderson, are suing the defendants, owners of a Gallipolis Ferry restaurant, for injuries Judith sustained on July 27, 2010, when she slipped and fell while paying their bill at the cash register. Earl makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-46
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements