Raymond Ross, administrator of the estate of Patrick Ross, vs. Ambrosia Machine, Inc.
PA – Kenneth P. Hicks; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant business, for the wrongful death of his son who was killed on Nov. 22, 2010, while working as a welder. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-43
Judith C. and Earl Nibert vs. Kenneth and Diane Harris d/b/a K & D Family Diner
PA – R. Michael Shaw; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Henderson, are suing the defendants, owners of a Gallipolis Ferry restaurant, for injuries Judith sustained on July 27, 2010, when she slipped and fell while paying their bill at the cash register. Earl makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-46
- Steptoe & Johnson names new Chief Information Officer
- Morrisey announces new additions to office staff
- Slip and fall accident leads to suit against local Walmart store
- Huntington nursing home abuse case removed to federal court
- Coal miner sues after allegedly suffering head injuries on job site
- Man accuses Southern Coal Corporation of wrongful termination
- Career employee charges Lowe’s with age discrimination in job loss
- WVU wrongful termination suit goes to federal court
- Ohio couple says Cook's Heating & Cooling breached contract
- Woman accuses welfare group, Goodwill of race discrimination