Carl Eugene Westbrook vs. Noah John Westbrook and Westbrook Drive-In Theatre Inc.
PA – Robert L. Bays; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is petitioning the court for dissolution of the Theatre, known as the Jungle Drive-In Theatre on Old St. Marys Pike, due to management differences with Noah that include him paying employees in cash and failing to remit Carl rental income since the death of their mother, Nellie, the co-founder, on Nov. 11, 2001. Along with dissolution, Carl seeks half of any rental income since 2001, $25,000 in compensatory damages, unspecified punitive damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-189
Margaret H. Lynch vs. William John Drury, M.D. and Orthopedic Hospitalists of Parkersburg, Inc.
PA – J. Michael Benniger; J- Beane
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident is suing the defendants for malpractice following complications from surgery on Feb. 18, 2010 to help fix a fractured hip. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-194
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall