Ronald Kristopher Hibner vs. Jason Carson
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J- David M. Pancake
* Hibner was employed as a construction laborer by Carson and on Nov. 8, 2011, while engaged in his employment, Hibner and Carson became engaged in a verbal argument that Carson then escalated to a physical altercation. Hibner claims Carson violently attacked him from behind. Hibner is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-315
Charlene Walls vs. Vincent Battista, M.D.
PA- Richard E. Holtzapfel; J- David M. Pancake
* On Jan. 14, 2010, Battista performed a shoulder arthroplasty on Walls in Cabell Huntington Hospital. Walls claims during the surgery, Battista breached the standard of care by leaving her arm in the wrong angle and causing it to be deformed. Walls is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-317
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries