Ronald Kristopher Hibner vs. Jason Carson
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J- David M. Pancake
* Hibner was employed as a construction laborer by Carson and on Nov. 8, 2011, while engaged in his employment, Hibner and Carson became engaged in a verbal argument that Carson then escalated to a physical altercation. Hibner claims Carson violently attacked him from behind. Hibner is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-315
Charlene Walls vs. Vincent Battista, M.D.
PA- Richard E. Holtzapfel; J- David M. Pancake
* On Jan. 14, 2010, Battista performed a shoulder arthroplasty on Walls in Cabell Huntington Hospital. Walls claims during the surgery, Battista breached the standard of care by leaving her arm in the wrong angle and causing it to be deformed. Walls is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-317
- Property owners accuse Chase Bank of interfering with property sale
- Farmers & Mechanica Mutual insurance company sues Elite Cleaners over alleged elevator damage
- Tri-County Tool Rentals accuses customer of not paying money owed under credit agreement
- Property owners accuse contractor of allegedly filing fraudulent lien
- Family of man allegedly killed by state police files wrongful death suit
- Walmart shopper alleges store, two suppliers negligent in slip-and-fall accident
- WVSU official claims he was terminated for objecting to questionable contract
- Apartment developers accused of poor construction for preventing flooding
- Father alleges Oak Hill police caused son's fatal car wreck
- Teen accuses driver allegedly responsible for car wreck of causing injuries