Ronald Kristopher Hibner vs. Jason Carson
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J- David M. Pancake
* Hibner was employed as a construction laborer by Carson and on Nov. 8, 2011, while engaged in his employment, Hibner and Carson became engaged in a verbal argument that Carson then escalated to a physical altercation. Hibner claims Carson violently attacked him from behind. Hibner is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-315
Charlene Walls vs. Vincent Battista, M.D.
PA- Richard E. Holtzapfel; J- David M. Pancake
* On Jan. 14, 2010, Battista performed a shoulder arthroplasty on Walls in Cabell Huntington Hospital. Walls claims during the surgery, Battista breached the standard of care by leaving her arm in the wrong angle and causing it to be deformed. Walls is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-317
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall