Ronald Kristopher Hibner vs. Jason Carson
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J- David M. Pancake
* Hibner was employed as a construction laborer by Carson and on Nov. 8, 2011, while engaged in his employment, Hibner and Carson became engaged in a verbal argument that Carson then escalated to a physical altercation. Hibner claims Carson violently attacked him from behind. Hibner is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-315
Charlene Walls vs. Vincent Battista, M.D.
PA- Richard E. Holtzapfel; J- David M. Pancake
* On Jan. 14, 2010, Battista performed a shoulder arthroplasty on Walls in Cabell Huntington Hospital. Walls claims during the surgery, Battista breached the standard of care by leaving her arm in the wrong angle and causing it to be deformed. Walls is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-317
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection