ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen announced the details of the upcoming Business4Breakfast seminar to be held June 13 in Ashland, Ky.
The topic of the seminar is "Drug Testing in the Workplace". It will be held 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. in the Board Room of the Community Trust Bank, 1544 Winchester Ave., Ashland, Ky.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Randy Pauley, a certified trainer and collector with Health Research Systems, is the guest speaker. HRS offers Drug-Free Workplace solutions including full administration of US DOT regulated and non-regulated testing programs and a products division offering the highest quality instant, on-site drug and alcohol screening devices.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen LLP, Community Trust Bank, the Ashland Alliance, and the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers.
Huddleston Bolen is a leading regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky.
For more informaton, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age