ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen announced the details of the upcoming Business4Breakfast seminar to be held June 13 in Ashland, Ky.
The topic of the seminar is "Drug Testing in the Workplace". It will be held 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. in the Board Room of the Community Trust Bank, 1544 Winchester Ave., Ashland, Ky.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Randy Pauley, a certified trainer and collector with Health Research Systems, is the guest speaker. HRS offers Drug-Free Workplace solutions including full administration of US DOT regulated and non-regulated testing programs and a products division offering the highest quality instant, on-site drug and alcohol screening devices.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen LLP, Community Trust Bank, the Ashland Alliance, and the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers.
Huddleston Bolen is a leading regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky.
For more informaton, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published