ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen announced the details of the upcoming Business4Breakfast seminar to be held June 13 in Ashland, Ky.
The topic of the seminar is "Drug Testing in the Workplace". It will be held 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. in the Board Room of the Community Trust Bank, 1544 Winchester Ave., Ashland, Ky.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Randy Pauley, a certified trainer and collector with Health Research Systems, is the guest speaker. HRS offers Drug-Free Workplace solutions including full administration of US DOT regulated and non-regulated testing programs and a products division offering the highest quality instant, on-site drug and alcohol screening devices.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen LLP, Community Trust Bank, the Ashland Alliance, and the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers.
Huddleston Bolen is a leading regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky.
For more informaton, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note