ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen announced the details of the upcoming Business4Breakfast seminar to be held June 13 in Ashland, Ky.
The topic of the seminar is "Drug Testing in the Workplace". It will be held 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. in the Board Room of the Community Trust Bank, 1544 Winchester Ave., Ashland, Ky.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Randy Pauley, a certified trainer and collector with Health Research Systems, is the guest speaker. HRS offers Drug-Free Workplace solutions including full administration of US DOT regulated and non-regulated testing programs and a products division offering the highest quality instant, on-site drug and alcohol screening devices.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen LLP, Community Trust Bank, the Ashland Alliance, and the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers.
Huddleston Bolen is a leading regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville, Kentucky.
For more informaton, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall