Apple Federal Credit Union vs. Tina R. Jones AKA Tina R. Jenkins
PA-Edna Jenelle Coulter; J-John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $115,627.59 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-397
Citibank NA vs. Robin E. Thompson
PA-Jane A. Pancake; J-John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $31,284.62 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-400
John Deere Construction & Forestry Company vs. Richard S. Barrett, Sr.
PA-W. Bradley Sorells; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $49,170.51 for past due credit agreement as well as $10,000 for attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-407
Michael Caton vs. Citibank (South Dakota) NA
PA: Garry E. Geffert; J-John Yoder
* Plaintiffs claim violation of West Virginia Credit and Consumer Protection Act. Plaintiffs seek up to $74,999.99.
Case number: 12-C-415
Deborah Varkonda vs. Allstate Insurance
PA: Bradley J. Reed; J: Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that Robert Michael Varkonda, deceased, was covered by the insurer who have failed to render benefits. Plaintiff claims breach of contract, fraud and unfair claim settlement practices. Plaintiff seeks compensatory damages, fees, costs and any other awards to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-416
Winchester Medical Center vs. Thomas Rutherford
PA: Richard J. McGervey; J: John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $28,195.11 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-421
Larry V. Faircloth Realty Inc. vs. Berkeley County Public Service Sewer District, Berkeley County Public Service Water District, The City Council of Berkeley County
PA: Laura Faircloth; J: John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims that a West Virginia Public Service Commission order dated May 9, 2012, says Capacity Improvement Fees (CIFs) may no longer be charged. On May 22, Faircloth applied to water and sewer districts for three construction projects. Projects were denied until COF was paid. Plaintiff seeks immediate injunction ordering approval without CIFs, compensation for time lost in project and any other damages determined by the court.
Case number: 12-C-424
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods