Apple Federal Credit Union vs. Tina R. Jones AKA Tina R. Jenkins
PA-Edna Jenelle Coulter; J-John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $115,627.59 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-397
Citibank NA vs. Robin E. Thompson
PA-Jane A. Pancake; J-John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $31,284.62 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-400
John Deere Construction & Forestry Company vs. Richard S. Barrett, Sr.
PA-W. Bradley Sorells; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $49,170.51 for past due credit agreement as well as $10,000 for attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-407
Michael Caton vs. Citibank (South Dakota) NA
PA: Garry E. Geffert; J-John Yoder
* Plaintiffs claim violation of West Virginia Credit and Consumer Protection Act. Plaintiffs seek up to $74,999.99.
Case number: 12-C-415
Deborah Varkonda vs. Allstate Insurance
PA: Bradley J. Reed; J: Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that Robert Michael Varkonda, deceased, was covered by the insurer who have failed to render benefits. Plaintiff claims breach of contract, fraud and unfair claim settlement practices. Plaintiff seeks compensatory damages, fees, costs and any other awards to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-416
Winchester Medical Center vs. Thomas Rutherford
PA: Richard J. McGervey; J: John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $28,195.11 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-421
Larry V. Faircloth Realty Inc. vs. Berkeley County Public Service Sewer District, Berkeley County Public Service Water District, The City Council of Berkeley County
PA: Laura Faircloth; J: John C. Yoder
* Plaintiff claims that a West Virginia Public Service Commission order dated May 9, 2012, says Capacity Improvement Fees (CIFs) may no longer be charged. On May 22, Faircloth applied to water and sewer districts for three construction projects. Projects were denied until COF was paid. Plaintiff seeks immediate injunction ordering approval without CIFs, compensation for time lost in project and any other damages determined by the court.
Case number: 12-C-424
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements