Timothy S. Rose vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- R.R. Fredeking II, James H. Wettermark; J- James H. Young Jr.
* On Oct. 20, 2009, Rose was working as a conductor for the defendant. He claims in the course of performing switching work, he attempted to align a defective railroad switch. As Rose was attempting to align the switch, it abruptly froze on him, causing him to suffer severe and permanent injuries to his shoulder, scapula and nerves in his shoulder and chest. Rose is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-117
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation