Timothy S. Rose vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- R.R. Fredeking II, James H. Wettermark; J- James H. Young Jr.
* On Oct. 20, 2009, Rose was working as a conductor for the defendant. He claims in the course of performing switching work, he attempted to align a defective railroad switch. As Rose was attempting to align the switch, it abruptly froze on him, causing him to suffer severe and permanent injuries to his shoulder, scapula and nerves in his shoulder and chest. Rose is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-117
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall