Ihtisham Choudhry vs. Board of Governors of Marshall University
PA- Scott H. Kaminski; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Choudhry was employed by the defendant as a cardiology fellow. He claims the defendant unlawfully terminated his clinical duties under his employment contract. Choudhry claims the defendant's actions violate the West Virginia Human Rights Act. He is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-362
Mary R. Shepherd vs. Waseem Shora, M.D.
PA- Frank M. Armada; J- David M. Pancake
* On March 6, 2010, Shora admitted Shepherd to Cabell Huntington Hospital to undergo a diagnostic colonoscopy. Shepherd claims Shora negligently performed the procedure and caused her to sustain a perforation of her transverse colon. Shepherd is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-366
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage