Ihtisham Choudhry vs. Board of Governors of Marshall University
PA- Scott H. Kaminski; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Choudhry was employed by the defendant as a cardiology fellow. He claims the defendant unlawfully terminated his clinical duties under his employment contract. Choudhry claims the defendant's actions violate the West Virginia Human Rights Act. He is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-362
Mary R. Shepherd vs. Waseem Shora, M.D.
PA- Frank M. Armada; J- David M. Pancake
* On March 6, 2010, Shora admitted Shepherd to Cabell Huntington Hospital to undergo a diagnostic colonoscopy. Shepherd claims Shora negligently performed the procedure and caused her to sustain a perforation of her transverse colon. Shepherd is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-366
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall