Ihtisham Choudhry vs. Board of Governors of Marshall University
PA- Scott H. Kaminski; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Choudhry was employed by the defendant as a cardiology fellow. He claims the defendant unlawfully terminated his clinical duties under his employment contract. Choudhry claims the defendant's actions violate the West Virginia Human Rights Act. He is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-362
Mary R. Shepherd vs. Waseem Shora, M.D.
PA- Frank M. Armada; J- David M. Pancake
* On March 6, 2010, Shora admitted Shepherd to Cabell Huntington Hospital to undergo a diagnostic colonoscopy. Shepherd claims Shora negligently performed the procedure and caused her to sustain a perforation of her transverse colon. Shepherd is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-366
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age