Carl Gaul vs. Lakeview Resort/Conference Center
PA-Todd Phillips; J-NA
* Gaul is seeking compensatory, special and punitive damages for injuries he sustained while golfing at Lakeview. Gaul and his son were riding in a golf cart that started to go downhill. Due to faulty brakes on the cart, Gual was unable to get stopped. He had to grab his son and jump out before the cart hit a tree.
Case number: 12-C-396
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck