Carl Gaul vs. Lakeview Resort/Conference Center
PA-Todd Phillips; J-NA
* Gaul is seeking compensatory, special and punitive damages for injuries he sustained while golfing at Lakeview. Gaul and his son were riding in a golf cart that started to go downhill. Due to faulty brakes on the cart, Gual was unable to get stopped. He had to grab his son and jump out before the cart hit a tree.
Case number: 12-C-396
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit