Carl Gaul vs. Lakeview Resort/Conference Center
PA-Todd Phillips; J-NA
* Gaul is seeking compensatory, special and punitive damages for injuries he sustained while golfing at Lakeview. Gaul and his son were riding in a golf cart that started to go downhill. Due to faulty brakes on the cart, Gual was unable to get stopped. He had to grab his son and jump out before the cart hit a tree.
Case number: 12-C-396
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination