Mountaineer Gas Company vs. M&D Cable Company Inc. and Cequel III Communications II LLC dba Suddenlink Communications
PA-Harry F. Bell Jr. and Jonathan W. Price; J-Leslie
* Mountaineer says the defendant companies were excavating on Elizabeth Heights in Hurricane on Sept. 24, 2010, when Mountaineer's underground natural gas pipeline was damaged. The defendants did not report the damage, and it wasn't discovered until Nov. 22, 2011, when evidence was reported. It claims damages -- line damage, escaped gas and administrative costs -- of $259,902.38. Mountaineer seeks compensatory damages, cost of annoyance, aggravation, inconvenience and consequential economic damages, attorney fees, court costs, pre- and post-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-193
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection