Paul V. Delker vs. DDD Investments LLC and Dustin D. DeHaven
PA-Dawn White; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $260,247.00 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-426
Eastern Panhandle Federal Credit Union vs. Stephen J. VanPelt, Holly M. VanPelt
PA-Christopher R. Moore J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $46,772.47 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-431
Robin M. Higgins vs. Joseph Swain
PA-Bradley J. Reed; J-Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims on July 3, 2010, plaintiff was a passenger in a vehicle owned and operated by Wendy McCullough. Plaintff claims defendant's vehicle caused McCullough's vehicle to striker another vehicle. Plaintiff claims bodily injury due to defendant's inability to maintain control of vehicle. Plaintiff seeks judgment of at least $74,900.
Case Number: 12-C-435
Howard N. Oals vs. RPHM LLC d/b/a/ Reed's Pharmacy and Jane Doe, Pharmacist
PA: J. B. Akers; J-Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims on May 8, 2010, he had prescription filled for 5mg Leucovorin. Defendant mistakenly filled with 500 mg Levaquin. Plaintiff claims negligence on behalf of defendant which caused a delay in proper medical treatment as well as causing plaintiff to take a large quantity of unneeded medication. Plaintiff seeks an appropriate amount in judgment to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-438
Jeffrey S. Withrow and Tina M. Withrow vs. 3M Company
PA: Dale Buck; J: John Yoder
* Plaintiffs claim that Jeff was employed by Weiss Brothers in Hagerstown, Md., and a representative from 3M gave him a product to distribute. The product remained unopened in plaintiff's car; however fumes escaped into the vehicle causing both plaintiffs to become ill and develop problems breathing. Plaintiffs claim negligence and demand judgment in excess of $70,000 for past and future medical needs and other fees as determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-454
Branch Banking & Trust Company vs. ESKIM, LLC and William J. Upshaw, individually
PA: Charles F. Bagley, III; J: Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $246,625.12 for past due credit agreement plus interest.
Case Number: 12-C-461
Marc Kilmer vs. Dep. Chris McCulley, et al
PA: Pro Se; J: Gray Silver, III
* Plaintiff claims that Defendant McCulley stalked and harassed him as well as violated his Constitutional Rights of Double Jeopardy, Illegal search and seizure and used excessive force in an arrest. Plaintiff also claims police brutality and use of excessive force under cover of law against Deputy Perry Lane causing bodily harm. Suit also names Judge Christopher Wilkes and Prosecutor Greg Jones as being biased and discriminating against plaintiff. Plaintiff seeks reasonable compensation to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-462
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination