John Flora d/b/a Flora's Concrete Contracting vs. 84 Lumber Company Milton Place Limited Partnership
PA – Lisa M. Moye; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Winfield business, is suing the defendant, a Milton business, for breach of contract in failing to pay for $24,821 worth of services provided on Dec. 23, 2011, and Jan. 5. Along with enforcement of a mechanics lien filed on Feb. 15, they seek court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-76
Anita M. Setliff vs. Michael B. Brown
PA – Pro se; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Fraziers Bottom resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant resident, for destruction of property after he disposed of all her personal belongings. She seeks $15,088 in damages plus court costs.
Case number: 12-C-79
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security