John Flora d/b/a Flora's Concrete Contracting vs. 84 Lumber Company Milton Place Limited Partnership
PA – Lisa M. Moye; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Winfield business, is suing the defendant, a Milton business, for breach of contract in failing to pay for $24,821 worth of services provided on Dec. 23, 2011, and Jan. 5. Along with enforcement of a mechanics lien filed on Feb. 15, they seek court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-76
Anita M. Setliff vs. Michael B. Brown
PA – Pro se; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Fraziers Bottom resident, is suing the defendant, a Point Pleasant resident, for destruction of property after he disposed of all her personal belongings. She seeks $15,088 in damages plus court costs.
Case number: 12-C-79
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection