CHARLESTON -- Paul Casket Company is suing Cooke Funeral Home, Inc., after it claims the funeral home failed to pay more than $30,000 for goods and services provided.
Cooke & Pauley Funeral Home, Inc. was also named as a defendant in the suit.
Paul Casket Company provided the defendants with goods and/or services in the amount of $31,837.69, according to a complaint filed June 5 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
The company claims the defendants have not made payment for the goods and/or services provided, despite agreeing to do so.
Paul Casket Company is seeking judgment in the amount of $31,837.69 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Clinton W. Smith.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 12-C-1034
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall