CHARLESTON -- Paul Casket Company is suing Cooke Funeral Home, Inc., after it claims the funeral home failed to pay more than $30,000 for goods and services provided.
Cooke & Pauley Funeral Home, Inc. was also named as a defendant in the suit.
Paul Casket Company provided the defendants with goods and/or services in the amount of $31,837.69, according to a complaint filed June 5 in Kanawha Circuit Court.
The company claims the defendants have not made payment for the goods and/or services provided, despite agreeing to do so.
Paul Casket Company is seeking judgment in the amount of $31,837.69 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Clinton W. Smith.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 12-C-1034
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage