Kathy R. Savilla vs. Ford Motor Company, Moses Ford Inc. and The Huntington National Bank
PA-Thomas H. Peyton; J-Leslie
* Savilla says the 2010 Ford Fusion she purchased new was a lemon and that its jerking motion caused back injury. She claims damages for physical and mental pain and suffering, mental anguish, medical expenses exceeding $13,000, loss of enjoyment of life, economic damage, aggravation, annoyance and inconvenience. She seeks joint and several compensation for damages, court costs, attorney fees, interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-196
Xerox Corporation vs. Carbonoks LLC
PA-Robert L. Bandy; J-Leslie
* Carbonoks leased a machine from Xerox on Sept. 24, 2008. Xerox says Carbonoks has breached the lease by failing to pay monthly payments and additional print charges. Xerox says Carbonoks owes $58,420.27. It seeks that amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-199
Danny Ray Payne II vs. William Watkins III, Family Law Judge
PA-David O. Moye; J-Stowers
* Payne seeks to have the Court force Watkins rule on motions in his family law case.
Case number: 12-C-202
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall