Kathy R. Savilla vs. Ford Motor Company, Moses Ford Inc. and The Huntington National Bank
PA-Thomas H. Peyton; J-Leslie
* Savilla says the 2010 Ford Fusion she purchased new was a lemon and that its jerking motion caused back injury. She claims damages for physical and mental pain and suffering, mental anguish, medical expenses exceeding $13,000, loss of enjoyment of life, economic damage, aggravation, annoyance and inconvenience. She seeks joint and several compensation for damages, court costs, attorney fees, interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-196
Xerox Corporation vs. Carbonoks LLC
PA-Robert L. Bandy; J-Leslie
* Carbonoks leased a machine from Xerox on Sept. 24, 2008. Xerox says Carbonoks has breached the lease by failing to pay monthly payments and additional print charges. Xerox says Carbonoks owes $58,420.27. It seeks that amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-199
Danny Ray Payne II vs. William Watkins III, Family Law Judge
PA-David O. Moye; J-Stowers
* Payne seeks to have the Court force Watkins rule on motions in his family law case.
Case number: 12-C-202
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan