Kathy R. Savilla vs. Ford Motor Company, Moses Ford Inc. and The Huntington National Bank
PA-Thomas H. Peyton; J-Leslie
* Savilla says the 2010 Ford Fusion she purchased new was a lemon and that its jerking motion caused back injury. She claims damages for physical and mental pain and suffering, mental anguish, medical expenses exceeding $13,000, loss of enjoyment of life, economic damage, aggravation, annoyance and inconvenience. She seeks joint and several compensation for damages, court costs, attorney fees, interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-196
Xerox Corporation vs. Carbonoks LLC
PA-Robert L. Bandy; J-Leslie
* Carbonoks leased a machine from Xerox on Sept. 24, 2008. Xerox says Carbonoks has breached the lease by failing to pay monthly payments and additional print charges. Xerox says Carbonoks owes $58,420.27. It seeks that amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-199
Danny Ray Payne II vs. William Watkins III, Family Law Judge
PA-David O. Moye; J-Stowers
* Payne seeks to have the Court force Watkins rule on motions in his family law case.
Case number: 12-C-202
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit