Charles Chapman, Power of Attorney for Anna Ruth Clagg vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Clagg suffered from skin tears, bruising, pain and lacerations/contusions to her head, as well as an extensive open left ankle fracture which ultimately led to an above the knee amputation during her residency at the defendant's rehabilitation center. Chapman is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-461
Tony L. Bowen vs. Tri-State Coating and Machine Co., Inc. and Does 1-20, inclusive
PA- J. Patrick L. Stephens; J- David M. Pancake
* In July 2010, Bowen began experiencing a racing heart beat and shortness of breath and on Aug. 4, 2010, he became concerned with his condition and requested time off work to go to the hospital. Bowen claims rather than granting time off of work to have his tachycardia checked, the defendants terminated his employment without reason. Bowen is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-463
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit