Charles Chapman, Power of Attorney for Anna Ruth Clagg vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Clagg suffered from skin tears, bruising, pain and lacerations/contusions to her head, as well as an extensive open left ankle fracture which ultimately led to an above the knee amputation during her residency at the defendant's rehabilitation center. Chapman is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-461
Tony L. Bowen vs. Tri-State Coating and Machine Co., Inc. and Does 1-20, inclusive
PA- J. Patrick L. Stephens; J- David M. Pancake
* In July 2010, Bowen began experiencing a racing heart beat and shortness of breath and on Aug. 4, 2010, he became concerned with his condition and requested time off work to go to the hospital. Bowen claims rather than granting time off of work to have his tachycardia checked, the defendants terminated his employment without reason. Bowen is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-463
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection