Kevin Rogier vs. Haas Environmental, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess; Joy B. Mega; J- Hummel
* Rogier worked for Haas as a safety technician from April 2012 until his discharge on May 10, 2012. Defendant failed to pay plaintiff his wages within 72 hours of being discharged. Damages and remedies are demanded by a jury trial.
Case number: 12-C-136
Gerald D. and Juanita Beucke vs. City of Moundsville and Joseph Scarlata
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Hummel
* About Feb. 2, 2012, Gerald Beucke was a patron of Bakers Laundromat in Moundsville. As he attempted to enter the premises, he stepped into a gap between the ground and an unsecured water meter cover which was flipped over. Beucke fell into the opening that housed the water meter. This failure to maintain the premises resulted in injuries. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 12-C-138
Wendy Marie Scatterday vs. Robert L. Robinson
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Karl
* On March 6, 2012, defendant drove into the pathway of a vehicle driven by plaintiff, on Route 250. This failure to maintain control and proper lookout resulted in damages which may be ongoing. Judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-139
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit