Kevin Rogier vs. Haas Environmental, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess; Joy B. Mega; J- Hummel
* Rogier worked for Haas as a safety technician from April 2012 until his discharge on May 10, 2012. Defendant failed to pay plaintiff his wages within 72 hours of being discharged. Damages and remedies are demanded by a jury trial.
Case number: 12-C-136
Gerald D. and Juanita Beucke vs. City of Moundsville and Joseph Scarlata
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Hummel
* About Feb. 2, 2012, Gerald Beucke was a patron of Bakers Laundromat in Moundsville. As he attempted to enter the premises, he stepped into a gap between the ground and an unsecured water meter cover which was flipped over. Beucke fell into the opening that housed the water meter. This failure to maintain the premises resulted in injuries. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 12-C-138
Wendy Marie Scatterday vs. Robert L. Robinson
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Karl
* On March 6, 2012, defendant drove into the pathway of a vehicle driven by plaintiff, on Route 250. This failure to maintain control and proper lookout resulted in damages which may be ongoing. Judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-139
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries
- Hurricane woman accuses Healthsouth of FMLA violations
- Woman sues DirecTV for wrongful termination
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination