Kevin Rogier vs. Haas Environmental, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess; Joy B. Mega; J- Hummel
* Rogier worked for Haas as a safety technician from April 2012 until his discharge on May 10, 2012. Defendant failed to pay plaintiff his wages within 72 hours of being discharged. Damages and remedies are demanded by a jury trial.
Case number: 12-C-136
Gerald D. and Juanita Beucke vs. City of Moundsville and Joseph Scarlata
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Hummel
* About Feb. 2, 2012, Gerald Beucke was a patron of Bakers Laundromat in Moundsville. As he attempted to enter the premises, he stepped into a gap between the ground and an unsecured water meter cover which was flipped over. Beucke fell into the opening that housed the water meter. This failure to maintain the premises resulted in injuries. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 12-C-138
Wendy Marie Scatterday vs. Robert L. Robinson
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Karl
* On March 6, 2012, defendant drove into the pathway of a vehicle driven by plaintiff, on Route 250. This failure to maintain control and proper lookout resulted in damages which may be ongoing. Judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-139
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods