Kevin Rogier vs. Haas Environmental, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess; Joy B. Mega; J- Hummel
* Rogier worked for Haas as a safety technician from April 2012 until his discharge on May 10, 2012. Defendant failed to pay plaintiff his wages within 72 hours of being discharged. Damages and remedies are demanded by a jury trial.
Case number: 12-C-136
Gerald D. and Juanita Beucke vs. City of Moundsville and Joseph Scarlata
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Hummel
* About Feb. 2, 2012, Gerald Beucke was a patron of Bakers Laundromat in Moundsville. As he attempted to enter the premises, he stepped into a gap between the ground and an unsecured water meter cover which was flipped over. Beucke fell into the opening that housed the water meter. This failure to maintain the premises resulted in injuries. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 12-C-138
Wendy Marie Scatterday vs. Robert L. Robinson
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Karl
* On March 6, 2012, defendant drove into the pathway of a vehicle driven by plaintiff, on Route 250. This failure to maintain control and proper lookout resulted in damages which may be ongoing. Judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-139
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination