Kevin Rogier vs. Haas Environmental, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess; Joy B. Mega; J- Hummel
* Rogier worked for Haas as a safety technician from April 2012 until his discharge on May 10, 2012. Defendant failed to pay plaintiff his wages within 72 hours of being discharged. Damages and remedies are demanded by a jury trial.
Case number: 12-C-136
Gerald D. and Juanita Beucke vs. City of Moundsville and Joseph Scarlata
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Hummel
* About Feb. 2, 2012, Gerald Beucke was a patron of Bakers Laundromat in Moundsville. As he attempted to enter the premises, he stepped into a gap between the ground and an unsecured water meter cover which was flipped over. Beucke fell into the opening that housed the water meter. This failure to maintain the premises resulted in injuries. Compensatory and general damages are sought.
Case number: 12-C-138
Wendy Marie Scatterday vs. Robert L. Robinson
PA- J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Karl
* On March 6, 2012, defendant drove into the pathway of a vehicle driven by plaintiff, on Route 250. This failure to maintain control and proper lookout resulted in damages which may be ongoing. Judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-139
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements