Moses, Inc. d/b/a Moses Auto Mall of Huntington vs. June Johnson
PA- Johnnie E. Brown, Geoffrey A. Cullop; J- David M. Pancake
* In March 2011, Johnson entered into a contract with Moses for the purchase of a motor vehicle. Moses claims Johnson issued a check payable to the plaintiff in the amount of $14,200, but sometime after, it noticed an error had occurred in the electronic scanning process and the proceeds from the check were never received by Moses' financial institution. Despite attempting to inform Johnson of the error and that she still owed money on the vehicle, Johnson has failed and refused to properly pay for the vehicle. Moses is seeking judgment in an amount which the court deems fair and reasonable with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-469
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit