In re: Samantha J. Sheets, by her mother and legal guardian, Misty Rollins
PA – Francis M. Curnutte III; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is asking the court to approve a settlement for $177,500 to compensate Samantha for injuries she sustained in a Nov. 18 collision between her father, Paul Sheets, and Steven Stover on W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-75
Jonathan and Heather Beattie vs. Skyline Corporation, CMH Homes, Inc. d/b/a Luv Homes and Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
PA – Cameron S. McKinney; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for failing to properly install a mobile home they purchased on Nov. 12, 2007, and make good on the warranty. They seek unspecified damages, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-82
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan