In re: Samantha J. Sheets, by her mother and legal guardian, Misty Rollins
PA – Francis M. Curnutte III; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is asking the court to approve a settlement for $177,500 to compensate Samantha for injuries she sustained in a Nov. 18 collision between her father, Paul Sheets, and Steven Stover on W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-75
Jonathan and Heather Beattie vs. Skyline Corporation, CMH Homes, Inc. d/b/a Luv Homes and Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
PA – Cameron S. McKinney; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for failing to properly install a mobile home they purchased on Nov. 12, 2007, and make good on the warranty. They seek unspecified damages, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-82
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit