In re: Samantha J. Sheets, by her mother and legal guardian, Misty Rollins
PA – Francis M. Curnutte III; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is asking the court to approve a settlement for $177,500 to compensate Samantha for injuries she sustained in a Nov. 18 collision between her father, Paul Sheets, and Steven Stover on W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-75
Jonathan and Heather Beattie vs. Skyline Corporation, CMH Homes, Inc. d/b/a Luv Homes and Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
PA – Cameron S. McKinney; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for failing to properly install a mobile home they purchased on Nov. 12, 2007, and make good on the warranty. They seek unspecified damages, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-82
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall