Herman Payne vs. Encore Management Company, Inc., Hudson Place Limited Partnership and Jarrett Construction
PA – Eric J. Holmes; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Ripley resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained on June 17, 2010, when a piece of vinyl siding fell on his head. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-91
James F. Lingan, Jr. vs. L.A. Contracting LLC, Certainteed Corporation and Lyle Atkins
PA – Jonathan Price; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Kenna resident, is suing the defendants for breach of contract for failing to properly install shingles on the roof of his home on June 15, 2011. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-97
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination