Herman Payne vs. Encore Management Company, Inc., Hudson Place Limited Partnership and Jarrett Construction
PA – Eric J. Holmes; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Ripley resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained on June 17, 2010, when a piece of vinyl siding fell on his head. He seeks unspecified damages, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-91
James F. Lingan, Jr. vs. L.A. Contracting LLC, Certainteed Corporation and Lyle Atkins
PA – Jonathan Price; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Kenna resident, is suing the defendants for breach of contract for failing to properly install shingles on the roof of his home on June 15, 2011. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-97
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection