WAYNE -- Wayne Welding, Inc. is suing Terraquip Construction Products, Inc. after it claims it failed to honor its payment obligations.
Terraquip currently contracts with Wayne Welding to perform repair work on various types of industrial equipment under Wayne Welding's published pricing terms, according to a complaint filed July 18 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Wayne Welding claims the defendant has failed to honor its payment obligations and currently owes a balance of $132,983.17.
Despite Wayne Welding's attempts to craft alternate payment arrangements with the defendant to allow the defendant to satisfy the debt, Terraquip has failed and refused to pay what it owes, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding claims Terraquip's actions are a breach of the agreement between the two parties.
As a result of the defendant's actions, Wayne Welding has sustained damages and losses in excess of $132,983.17, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Scott D. Maddox.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James H. Young Jr.
Wayne Circuit Court case number: 12-C-171
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall