WAYNE -- Wayne Welding, Inc. is suing Terraquip Construction Products, Inc. after it claims it failed to honor its payment obligations.
Terraquip currently contracts with Wayne Welding to perform repair work on various types of industrial equipment under Wayne Welding's published pricing terms, according to a complaint filed July 18 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Wayne Welding claims the defendant has failed to honor its payment obligations and currently owes a balance of $132,983.17.
Despite Wayne Welding's attempts to craft alternate payment arrangements with the defendant to allow the defendant to satisfy the debt, Terraquip has failed and refused to pay what it owes, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding claims Terraquip's actions are a breach of the agreement between the two parties.
As a result of the defendant's actions, Wayne Welding has sustained damages and losses in excess of $132,983.17, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Scott D. Maddox.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James H. Young Jr.
Wayne Circuit Court case number: 12-C-171
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements