WAYNE -- Wayne Welding, Inc. is suing Terraquip Construction Products, Inc. after it claims it failed to honor its payment obligations.
Terraquip currently contracts with Wayne Welding to perform repair work on various types of industrial equipment under Wayne Welding's published pricing terms, according to a complaint filed July 18 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Wayne Welding claims the defendant has failed to honor its payment obligations and currently owes a balance of $132,983.17.
Despite Wayne Welding's attempts to craft alternate payment arrangements with the defendant to allow the defendant to satisfy the debt, Terraquip has failed and refused to pay what it owes, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding claims Terraquip's actions are a breach of the agreement between the two parties.
As a result of the defendant's actions, Wayne Welding has sustained damages and losses in excess of $132,983.17, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Scott D. Maddox.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James H. Young Jr.
Wayne Circuit Court case number: 12-C-171
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse