WAYNE -- Wayne Welding, Inc. is suing Terraquip Construction Products, Inc. after it claims it failed to honor its payment obligations.
Terraquip currently contracts with Wayne Welding to perform repair work on various types of industrial equipment under Wayne Welding's published pricing terms, according to a complaint filed July 18 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Wayne Welding claims the defendant has failed to honor its payment obligations and currently owes a balance of $132,983.17.
Despite Wayne Welding's attempts to craft alternate payment arrangements with the defendant to allow the defendant to satisfy the debt, Terraquip has failed and refused to pay what it owes, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding claims Terraquip's actions are a breach of the agreement between the two parties.
As a result of the defendant's actions, Wayne Welding has sustained damages and losses in excess of $132,983.17, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Scott D. Maddox.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James H. Young Jr.
Wayne Circuit Court case number: 12-C-171
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems