WAYNE -- Wayne Welding, Inc. is suing Terraquip Construction Products, Inc. after it claims it failed to honor its payment obligations.
Terraquip currently contracts with Wayne Welding to perform repair work on various types of industrial equipment under Wayne Welding's published pricing terms, according to a complaint filed July 18 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Wayne Welding claims the defendant has failed to honor its payment obligations and currently owes a balance of $132,983.17.
Despite Wayne Welding's attempts to craft alternate payment arrangements with the defendant to allow the defendant to satisfy the debt, Terraquip has failed and refused to pay what it owes, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding claims Terraquip's actions are a breach of the agreement between the two parties.
As a result of the defendant's actions, Wayne Welding has sustained damages and losses in excess of $132,983.17, according to the suit.
Wayne Welding is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by Scott D. Maddox.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James H. Young Jr.
Wayne Circuit Court case number: 12-C-171
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published