Melissa Ann Reitmire vs. City Ice and Fuel Company of Point Pleasant and Casey J. Hart
PA – Robert D. Cline, Jr.; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she sustained on Aug. 12, 2010, when Hart, driving a vehicle belonging to City Ice and Fuel, rear ended the vehicle Reitmire was driving on Jackson Ave. in Point Pleasant. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-97
Bear Ridge Association vs. Julius Vierstra
PA – J. Philip Fraley; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Mason County homeowner's association, is petitioning the court to enter the defendant's property on 40 Kodiak Dr. in Milton, following notifications it sent him of debris on his property, firewood in unapproved containers and high grass in order to bring the property into compliance with the Association's covenants, conditions and restrictions.
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him