Deloras A. Stone and Estate of Jerry Stone vs. WVU Hospitals
PA-Daniel McCune; J-Gaujot
* In May 2010, when Jerry Stone was admitted to WVU Hospital, in addition to various medical problems, suffered from mobility and nutritional problems. While a patient, he developed a decubitis ulcer. Deloras Stone alleges WVU Hospitals failed to treat the decubitis ulcer once it was diagnosed. After being discharged from WVU Hospital, it became necessary for Stone to be admitted to another facility in Pennsylvania where he underwent surgical debridements and other medical treatment which affected his recovery and rehabilitation. Jerry Stone died in December 2010. Deloras Stone is seeking judgment against WVU Hospital for adequate compensation, attorney fees, interest and costs.
Case number: 12-C-523
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection