Big Sandy Furniture, Inc. vs. Jars, Inc.
PA- Charles C. Amos; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Big Sandy and Jars entered into an agreement on June 1, 2009, wherein Big Sandy sublet property to Jars. Big Sandy claims Jars has failed and refused to pay in accordance with the terms of the sublease agreement. Big Sandy is seeking judgment in the amount of $11,920.41.
Case number: 12-C-494
Virginia R. Marcum vs. Allied Nursing & Community Services, LLC
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Marcum was employed by the defendant from Sept. 1, 2007, until March 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay her final wages within 72 hours of her discharge. Marcum is seeking compensatory and liquidated damages.
Case number: 12-C-496
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection