Big Sandy Furniture, Inc. vs. Jars, Inc.
PA- Charles C. Amos; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Big Sandy and Jars entered into an agreement on June 1, 2009, wherein Big Sandy sublet property to Jars. Big Sandy claims Jars has failed and refused to pay in accordance with the terms of the sublease agreement. Big Sandy is seeking judgment in the amount of $11,920.41.
Case number: 12-C-494
Virginia R. Marcum vs. Allied Nursing & Community Services, LLC
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Marcum was employed by the defendant from Sept. 1, 2007, until March 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay her final wages within 72 hours of her discharge. Marcum is seeking compensatory and liquidated damages.
Case number: 12-C-496
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements