Big Sandy Furniture, Inc. vs. Jars, Inc.
PA- Charles C. Amos; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Big Sandy and Jars entered into an agreement on June 1, 2009, wherein Big Sandy sublet property to Jars. Big Sandy claims Jars has failed and refused to pay in accordance with the terms of the sublease agreement. Big Sandy is seeking judgment in the amount of $11,920.41.
Case number: 12-C-494
Virginia R. Marcum vs. Allied Nursing & Community Services, LLC
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Marcum was employed by the defendant from Sept. 1, 2007, until March 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay her final wages within 72 hours of her discharge. Marcum is seeking compensatory and liquidated damages.
Case number: 12-C-496
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods