Big Sandy Furniture, Inc. vs. Jars, Inc.
PA- Charles C. Amos; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Big Sandy and Jars entered into an agreement on June 1, 2009, wherein Big Sandy sublet property to Jars. Big Sandy claims Jars has failed and refused to pay in accordance with the terms of the sublease agreement. Big Sandy is seeking judgment in the amount of $11,920.41.
Case number: 12-C-494
Virginia R. Marcum vs. Allied Nursing & Community Services, LLC
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Marcum was employed by the defendant from Sept. 1, 2007, until March 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay her final wages within 72 hours of her discharge. Marcum is seeking compensatory and liquidated damages.
Case number: 12-C-496
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse