Big Sandy Furniture, Inc. vs. Jars, Inc.
PA- Charles C. Amos; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Big Sandy and Jars entered into an agreement on June 1, 2009, wherein Big Sandy sublet property to Jars. Big Sandy claims Jars has failed and refused to pay in accordance with the terms of the sublease agreement. Big Sandy is seeking judgment in the amount of $11,920.41.
Case number: 12-C-494
Virginia R. Marcum vs. Allied Nursing & Community Services, LLC
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Marcum was employed by the defendant from Sept. 1, 2007, until March 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay her final wages within 72 hours of her discharge. Marcum is seeking compensatory and liquidated damages.
Case number: 12-C-496
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall