CHARLESTON - Members of the West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse are invited to attend a documentary film screening next week.
The film, "InJustice," takes a closer look at some of the more shocking abuses in the country's legal system.
The screen will be held on the second floor of the Charleston Marriott at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The state's CALA members are among several groups being invited to the special screening.
Attendees also will have the chance to talk with the film's producer, Brian Kelly, after the screening.
The event is free to all and refreshments will be served.
Members can reserve their seats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the trailer for the film, click here.
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements