CHARLESTON - Members of the West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse are invited to attend a documentary film screening next week.
The film, "InJustice," takes a closer look at some of the more shocking abuses in the country's legal system.
The screen will be held on the second floor of the Charleston Marriott at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The state's CALA members are among several groups being invited to the special screening.
Attendees also will have the chance to talk with the film's producer, Brian Kelly, after the screening.
The event is free to all and refreshments will be served.
Members can reserve their seats by emailing email@example.com.
To view the trailer for the film, click here.
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse