CHARLESTON - Members of the West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse are invited to attend a documentary film screening next week.
The film, "InJustice," takes a closer look at some of the more shocking abuses in the country's legal system.
The screen will be held on the second floor of the Charleston Marriott at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The state's CALA members are among several groups being invited to the special screening.
Attendees also will have the chance to talk with the film's producer, Brian Kelly, after the screening.
The event is free to all and refreshments will be served.
Members can reserve their seats by emailing email@example.com.
To view the trailer for the film, click here.
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note