CHARLESTON - Members of the West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse are invited to attend a documentary film screening next week.
The film, "InJustice," takes a closer look at some of the more shocking abuses in the country's legal system.
The screen will be held on the second floor of the Charleston Marriott at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The state's CALA members are among several groups being invited to the special screening.
Attendees also will have the chance to talk with the film's producer, Brian Kelly, after the screening.
The event is free to all and refreshments will be served.
Members can reserve their seats by emailing email@example.com.
To view the trailer for the film, click here.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall