CHARLESTON - Members of the West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse are invited to attend a documentary film screening next week.
The film, "InJustice," takes a closer look at some of the more shocking abuses in the country's legal system.
The screen will be held on the second floor of the Charleston Marriott at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The state's CALA members are among several groups being invited to the special screening.
Attendees also will have the chance to talk with the film's producer, Brian Kelly, after the screening.
The event is free to all and refreshments will be served.
Members can reserve their seats by emailing email@example.com.
To view the trailer for the film, click here.
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December