MORGANTOWN -- A woman is suing another woman she claims is responsible for a car accident that caused her severe and permanent injuries.
On March 9, 2011, Sandra J. Rose was driving a 2005 GMC Canyon pickup truck on Route 73 northbound near White Day Creek Road in Morgantown, according to a complaint filed July 24 in Monongalia Circuit Court.
Rose claims while driving, Roberta C. Funston, who was operating a 2008 Subaru Legacy sedan, lost control of her vehicle and crashed into the left side of Rose's vehicle.
Funston lost control of her vehicle after losing consciousness and crashed into Rose, which caused Rose to spin several times before stopping, according to the suit.
Rose claims because of Funston's negligence, she sustained serious and permanent bodily injuries.
Funston's negligence caused Rose to sustain doctor, hospital and medical bills; pain, suffering and mental anguish; economic losses; permanent injuries; and loss of ability to enjoy life and engage in normal recreational and occupational pursuits, according to the suit.
Rose is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest. She is being represented by Kelly R. Reed.
Monongalia Circuit Court case number: 12-C-500
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall