Sally Neale vs. David Bell, DDS
PA- Kathy A. Brown
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Neale visited Bell's officer to have a front tooth repaired. She claims while in a reclining position in the dental chair and during the time Bell was working on her tooth, she felt something slide down her throat and she began to gag and choke. Bell was aware that the drill bit had slid down Neale's throat causing the gagging and choking, but neither Bell nor his assistant offered to give any aid to Neale or to call 911. Neal is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-249
Frances Marcum and her husband, Harry Marcum vs. Wal-mart Stores East, Inc.
PA- James M. Casey
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Frances Marcum was shopping at Wal-mart when she was injured by debris or a substance on the floor of the store. The Marcums are seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-252
Lonna R. Harless vs. Rudd Equipment Company, Inc.
PA- pro se; J- Phillip Stowers
* On Aug. 13, 2010, Harless was on FMLA due to a health condition when the defendant terminated her employment. Harless claims the defendant discriminated against her because of her health condition.
Case number: 12-C-255
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries
- Hurricane woman accuses Healthsouth of FMLA violations
- Woman sues DirecTV for wrongful termination
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination