Sally Neale vs. David Bell, DDS
PA- Kathy A. Brown
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Neale visited Bell's officer to have a front tooth repaired. She claims while in a reclining position in the dental chair and during the time Bell was working on her tooth, she felt something slide down her throat and she began to gag and choke. Bell was aware that the drill bit had slid down Neale's throat causing the gagging and choking, but neither Bell nor his assistant offered to give any aid to Neale or to call 911. Neal is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-249
Frances Marcum and her husband, Harry Marcum vs. Wal-mart Stores East, Inc.
PA- James M. Casey
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Frances Marcum was shopping at Wal-mart when she was injured by debris or a substance on the floor of the store. The Marcums are seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-252
Lonna R. Harless vs. Rudd Equipment Company, Inc.
PA- pro se; J- Phillip Stowers
* On Aug. 13, 2010, Harless was on FMLA due to a health condition when the defendant terminated her employment. Harless claims the defendant discriminated against her because of her health condition.
Case number: 12-C-255
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods