Sally Neale vs. David Bell, DDS
PA- Kathy A. Brown
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Neale visited Bell's officer to have a front tooth repaired. She claims while in a reclining position in the dental chair and during the time Bell was working on her tooth, she felt something slide down her throat and she began to gag and choke. Bell was aware that the drill bit had slid down Neale's throat causing the gagging and choking, but neither Bell nor his assistant offered to give any aid to Neale or to call 911. Neal is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-249
Frances Marcum and her husband, Harry Marcum vs. Wal-mart Stores East, Inc.
PA- James M. Casey
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Frances Marcum was shopping at Wal-mart when she was injured by debris or a substance on the floor of the store. The Marcums are seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-252
Lonna R. Harless vs. Rudd Equipment Company, Inc.
PA- pro se; J- Phillip Stowers
* On Aug. 13, 2010, Harless was on FMLA due to a health condition when the defendant terminated her employment. Harless claims the defendant discriminated against her because of her health condition.
Case number: 12-C-255
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit